Nestled at the base of towering Mt. Juneau, Fireweed Place exemplifies the finest in Juneau retirement living.
Location is one of its jewels as it places residents within walking distance of conveniences in downtown Juneau such as shopping, restaurants, places of worship, government and business offices, and public transportation. Surrounded by beautiful trees and aromatic flora, residents can easily lose yourself to nature in the terrace and patio areas.
Fireweed Place is a 67-unit, fair market complex located in the Willoughby District. The building is designed by seniors specifically for seniors who are 60 years of age or older.
- Studio, one bedroom, one bedroom plus, and two-bedroom apartments.
- Non-smoking property.
- Light Oak-finished cabinets
- Fully carpeted (except for Kitchen and Bathroom)
- Electric/Cable TV/Telephone outlets in every room
- Individual room temperature control – electric heat
- Washer and Dryer hookup or coin-operated laundry rooms on every floor
- Shower stall with comfortable folding seat, porcelain sink and large counter area
- Security entry system and 24-hour security camera surveillance
- Full service elevator and limited covered parking
- Dining room for private parties and social functions
- Library/Sitting rooms, and limited exercise room
- Professional and courteous staff
- Large patio with beautiful landscaped garden
- On city bus line & walking distance to shops, restaurants, post office
- Care-A-Van Services available upon request
- Rent includes water, sewer, trash, and snow removal
- Rents are market rate and includes water, sewer, trash, and snow removal.
- Be 60 years of age or older.
- Be a non-smoker.
- Able to live without assistance.