THRHA is a leader in forming partnerships that result in community collaboration to address the needs of tribal member households.
This program assists tribal citizens in need of temporary housing in Juneau. The Transitional Housing units are located at the Harbor Inn near the Juneau-Douglas Bridge.
- Single Room Occupancy (SRO) units. Hotel room with a kitchenette and a private bathroom.
- Rent is based on 30 percent of the family income, not to exceed $950.
- Clients have six months to find suitable housing.
- THRHA has 12 fully furnished, transitional units.
- Waiting list is closed and only open when a unit is available or listed as soon to be available.
- Have an annual household income that is 80% or less of the median family income for your community.
- One member of the family must be an enrolled tribal citizen.