Program available in the following communities:
Home Repair assistance is available to Tribal citizens residing in THRHA partner communities through the Healthy Homes Repair program.
This program provides free funding to assist homeowners with needed repairs and improvements to their homes. These items can include such things as roofing, windows, doors, porches, siding, painting, gutters, walkways, and landscaping.
Application deadline is April 30, 2019.
To be eligible Healthy Home Repair applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Reside in one of THRHA’s twelve partner communities
- Live in the home as their principal residence
- Have payments up-to-date of current property taxes and mortgage (if applicable)
- Have household income below 80% of area median income
- Be an enrolled Tribal Citizen
Income Verification. The following items must be provided for every adult member in the household (if applicable):
- W2 forms
- Tax return (if self-employed, must provide the past three years of tax returns)
- Current pay stub
- Zero Income Affidavit (if applicable)
- Social Security award letter
- Bank statement (if sole income is Social Security)
- TANF verification (if applicable)
- Child support verification (if applicable)
- Complete Application
- Income Verification
- Copy of Tribal ID